Monday, March 19, 2018

Cityscape Simplicity

Two very simple cards today. I've had these two die-cut cityscapes in a box for a few years. I cut them at our Group Gathering in Des Moines, once upon a time. (I don't know off-hand who makes the die, but I can find out.) To finish each card, I simply added a piece of patterned paper behind the die cut. The paper is from a Recollections holiday matstack. (This is from the October section:) The original sheet was 8.5 x 11, and I trimmed it down.) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.
 Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Great cards - love the backgrounds and city scape!

Cheryl W said...

These are both fabulous cards, Lynette. They would work well for those men in our lives who are so hard to make cards for!

Sheri said...

Beautiful cards, Lynette

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that paper made the perfect backgrounds for your nighttime city scenes! These cards are fabulous! I love the cityscape dies and there are quite a few out there. Glad you finally put these together!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love these! The first one looks like the sky does sometimes at sunset and the second one just after the sun has disappeared. :)