Sunday, April 1, 2018

April Calendar Page

Here is my April calendar page for this year. If you are interested in making your own calendars, feel free to use my Excel file, found under my blog title. There are cutting instructions found there, also. I'd love to hear from you if you use the file. If you have problems, please email me using the address under the "About Me" link.

The umbrella was cut and embossed with My Favorite Things dies using slightly patterned pink cardstock and also brown cardstock. The patterned paper was brought to me by our daughter-law from a work trip she took to Japan. I printed the sentiment on my computer. I colored the flowers on it and added a few stamped speckles.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Lynette! Can you believe it’s already April?

Leslie Miller said...

The umbrella and papers are absolutely darling together! I love the umbrella and the cute sentiment. I just got done scheduling a calendar post. Not cute in this way, but cute in a Golden Retriever kinda way.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really love that calendar! The umbrella is really a cute die and so appropriate for April!

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful calendar page. I can almost smell the freshness of the rain. I LOVE that umbrella die-cut. So cute!