Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Left-Over Squares Cards

You knew these were coming, didn't you? :) I have used the squares left-over from these cards to make today's cards. They are all very much the same, so not much description. The die I used to cut these squares is from Papertrey Ink. The stamp is from a really old dollar stamp set. The stickers are all from the same set.
These are Martha Stewart flowers. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is embossed in white.
More stickers and a Papertrey stamps.
These stickers are all from the same set, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love all four of your cards. Thanks for the sharing your designs Lynette. I love the idea of using stickers on cards. I will be giving this a try. Smile BIG! :)

Mary from NH

Leslie Miller said...

Yup, I knew they were coming and I LOVE what you did with them! Cutest stickers ever, I tell you. I never see stickers that cute anywhere I shop. I especially love that pretty butterfly, and you know how fond I am of baby cards. These are all wonderful, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Such cute cards, Lynette! You've got me giving my stickers a closer look and thinking about how I can use them.