Sunday, April 22, 2018

Simple Shapes

The Stampin' Up! set I used for this card is called "Simple Shapes." I only used two of the stamps, though, and I'm calling it good enough! The sentiment is from the set, and all the blocks are done with another. It's hard to see in the picture, but the blocks have different textures and intensities. I matted with matching blue. I managed to get blue speckles on the panel when I was cleaning the stamp, and I loved them! That's why I made the panel go across the entire card:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Isn't it fun that sometimes a "mistake" like the speckles turns out to be a good thing? Those are neat little stamps!

Leslie Miller said...

I had this set too. It's another one that I didn't seem to know what to do with at the time, but now I think I'd like it. So many stamp sets have come and gone in my room. Must make way for the new and have no regrets. A happy accident with those splatters! They're just right!

Cheryl W said...

This is a classic card design, Lynette. It would work well for either a male or a female. And I love your speckles, too!